If you’ve ordered my paperback book from Amazon, especially in the UK and have been told it’s out of stock,
I can only apologise.
To be honest, I’m bewildered, confused and more than a little annoyed.
I suspect this is a combination of incompetence on the part of IngramSpark (who is my printer and supplier internationally), and strong-arm tactics by Amazon trying to force me to use them instead.
So, I’ve had to cave in and accept lower margins and sell through the Amazon Paperback system too. I know this isn’t ideal but please re-order if you can. I’m not happy about this situation, and I can understand it if you’re not prepared to support Amazon in this behaviour. But the danger is that I also lose out in orders – and I really need them. I’m already thousands of dollars in the red publishing this book on my own. This really was the last thing I needed
I’d appreciate your support.
Thanks for your order.
Here are the links below to order the paperback.
* USA: https://amzn.to/3nKuzt9
* UK: https://amzn.to/37GyeCB
* Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/0995146101
* Australia: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/0995146101
* Singapore: https://www.amazon.sg/dp/0995146101
* India: https://www.amazon.in/dp/0995146101
* Germany: https://www.amazon.de/dp/0995146101
* Spain: https://www.amazon.es/dp/0995146101
* Italy: https://www.amazon.it/dp/0995146101
* Japan: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/0995146101
* Mexico: https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/0995146101
* Turkey: https://www.amazon.com.tr/dp/0995146101
* UAE: https://www.amazon.ae/dp/0995146101
* France: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/0995146101
* Netherlands: https://www.amazon.nl/dp/0995146101
* Sweden: https://www.amazon.se/dp/0995146101