Consulting & Workshops
In challenging times, communication is vital.
I offer both 1:1 consultancy support and group workshops to help leaders communicate more effectively, build organisational resilience, support staff through challenging times, and heal relationship rifts in the aftermath of crisis.
Effective communication in a crisis
For leaders, the question is not whether you will face a crisis – it’s WHEN
When crisis strikes, strong leadership is crucial. Your people look to you for guidance and reassurance. In an unprecedented or evolving situation, you may feel unsure what to say or ill-prepared to lead.
I work with leaders facing unexpected crises to help you support and guide your people through tough times. When we work together, you will learn how to:
- Create a simple, clear and empathetic communications strategy, so that your people know exactly what is asked of them and why.
- Understand the different stages of psychological response to a crisis, so you can match your message to the needs of your people in the moment.
- Use empathy and where appropriate, a touch of humour, to build connection, strike the right tone and ensure your people feel heard and understood.
Counter misinformation, so you can ensure your message gets heard.
- Create a sense of common purpose and unity, so that your people work together to overcome this challenge.
- Help your people stay focused and positive, despite ongoing stress and setbacks.
- Heal relationships and rebuild trust.