I’m an experienced MC and keynote speaker, with a proven ability to engage an audience, break down complex psychological information into simple concepts, and impart knowledge through storytelling.
I regularly share my knowledge of the art and craft of speaking as a form of Useful Communication. As MC of TEDxWellington, I’ve been instrumental in the development of the speaker coaching programme, teaching TEDx speakers how to shape the narrative of a story and take the audience on a journey.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- MC – Work In Progress Conference, Wellington, 2019
- MC – TEDxWellington
- Speaker, Nanogirl’s Virtual Summit 2020
- Speaker, GovTech Accelerator Bootcamp, 2018
- Keynote speaker – Science Communicators Association of New Zealand Conference, 2019
- Keynote speaker – Speaking With Purpose 2017
- Keynote speaker – Disaster and Emergency Management Conference, Gold Coast, Australia, 2016
I am available for speaking engagements on a range of topics including:
- Useful psychology – Tips, tools and strategies to live well with uncertainty, get through any crisis and take care of your mental wellbeing
- Disaster response – Supporting the mental health and wellbeing of frontline workers during an acute or extended crisis
- Effective communication for leaders – How to get your message heard, engage your people and find common purpose so you can move forward together
- Psychology and the workplace – Enhancing productivity, unlocking your potential and leveraging your strengths.
- Parenting – Supporting ourselves and our children through difficult times and periods of change
- Speaking and storytelling – how to discover the art of listening, engage an audience, tell better stories and take your audience on a journey
For more information or to discuss your MC, speaker, or panellist needs, please contact me